Considering that this is likely to happen quite frequently I have decided to make it a roughly monthly post - making it more of a trip down memory lane than a rolling review of Archaeology in the news.
Hopefully this will alow me to find the time in the last year of my PhD to keep on posting.
- How modern man became a wuss
- Priceless dignity rather than building frenzy
- 'If I told you, I'd have to shoot you'
- Classicist who blogs in the limelight
- Our forebears knew their trees from their woods
- An Bord Pleanála gives permission for Lusk dump
- New and ancient worlds united in daring facelift for museum
- Donegal brain surgeon at work in AD 800, burial site reveals
- Archaeological importance of Cairn's Hill stops development
- Historical journal
- Pyramid's makeover a UN heritage 'disaster'
- Remains of 1,000 people recovered at medieval site
- Riddle of 200-year-old Irish grave in New York
- Beirut’s history can’t be reduced to a ‘heritage trail’
- New archaeology resources to be launched
- Time team first side to line out at centre of excellence (Requires login)
- Very dark caves put spotlight on history (Requires login)