I do have plans for the site that are more than cosmetic but they will take time; a commodity I rarely have at the moment. However, just to give me a kick up the arse I thought I would list all the things I'd like to get done in the next six months. You can then look forward to a post six months from now when I provide my abject apologies for achieving practically none of these goals!
- Re-organise, expand and make useful the links section.
- Do the same with the video section.
- Oh, and the images section...
- Attempt to post some of the 40 or so draft blog posts I've already started or scribbled down on a random post-it.
- Combine the Smelt 2010 sub-site (smelt.seandalaiocht.com) with the main site and put up reports, results, photos and videos of the experiments.
- Finish my PhD (This might get in the way of the above a little).